On 2017-01-02 10:50, Stefan Eissing wrote:
> Are these public facing servers? Do you have low traffic instances where to
> enable super-verbose log level and make a test request? Of interest would be

Yes, they are and that's why I had to fix the issue right away.
I deactivated h2 so that people could reach the subdomains again.

The strange thing is that it did not happen on all subdomains.
As I said, the error even happened on an Alias.

e.g.:

server.com worked
server.com/test did not work

> LogLevel http2:trace2
> LogLevel ssl:trace2
> LogLevel core:debug
>
> That log should then give an idea of what is going on. Thanks.

Ok, let me create a few dummy subdomains. Hopefully the problem is
reproducible and I can get you the data you need.

Cheers,
 K. C.

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek