On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 6:12 PM, William A Rowe Jr <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> I'm wondering if there is anyone interested in a regression-fix-only 2.4.26
> that
> finally proves to be a workable upgrade for all httpd users?

It sounds reasonable to me, but I think it's a bit of an oversell --
It's just going to be a little bit of stabilization.

AFAICT so far there is:

One 2.4.25 regression committed:

  *) mod_proxy_{ajp,fcgi}: Fix a possible crash when reusing an established
    backend connection, happening with LogLevel trace2 or higher configured,
    or at any log level with compilers not detected as C99 compliant (e.g.
    MSVC on Windows).  [Yann Ylavic]

One older regression listed as a showstopper:

 *) PR 60576: 2.4.21 broke PHP-FPM with the patch to strip the bogus "proxy://"
    prefix from SCRIPT_FILENAME. We need to revert to the previous behavior
    ASAP to avoid any further hurdles with FCGI implementations while we figure
    this out.

And a fix for an old bug that missed being backported until a bugzilla review:

  *) mod_proxy_fcgi, mod_fcgid: Fix crashes in ap_fcgi_encoded_env_len() when
    modules add empty environment variables to the request. PR60275.
    [<alex2grad AT gmail.com>]

Is there anything else we should list as a showstopper?