On 05/02/2017 11:48 AM, William A Rowe Jr wrote:
Are you referring to mod_ssl or a number of modules? If we find such
things, 2.next is our chance to correct any and all unexpected merge
behaviors.

A number of them, but it's less "there are bugs" and more "every directive/module does its own thing".

Are directives merged in file order? least-to-most-specific container order? breadth-first order across all containers (e.g. the new nested <If>)? When conflicting directives are found, are they merged in some way, or is one just silently dropped? Stuff like that.

It's mostly off-topic for this thread, but if there's interest in a broader discussion, I can start one.

--Jacob