On 05/02/2017 02:01 PM, Helmut K. C. Tessarek wrote:
I'm not sure, how much perf difference there is between A, B, and C, but
SSL by itself has quite an impact

(For the record, our bucket brigade implementation is currently hamstringing our TLS static file performance, and on top of that OpenSSL is doing an awful lot of memcpy's that might(?) not be necessary, so we have to be careful when declaring "TLS has an impact" vs "our implementation has an impact when TLS is enabled".)

But otherwise agreed: relative performance would be another great thing to document for these settings.

--Jacob