Received more details:

Our client/server system needs encrypting to client. Almost files are statically encrypt, but some xml need to
modify by SSI then encrypt. So I made encrypting file
filter by exe (not Apache module). Its name is encect.exe
(x86) and it is using msvcrt.dll. Because encect.exe works
all Apache HTTP Server (x86/x64) which is enabled built-in
mod_ext_filter module.

(Details)

Some directory uses SYMLINKDed directory. Apache HTTP
Server too. Enabed symlink by .htaccess file in parent of
symlink.

  Options +FollowSymLinks

The modification & encrypt SSI template xml file are in
the above symlinked directory.

Apache HTTP Server's httpd.conf defines like follow.

ExtFilterDefine ENCECT mode=output cmd=modules/encect.exe
Alias /WebRoot/ "/Path/To/WebRoot/"
<Directory "/Path/To/AppRoot/">
    Options Indexes MultiViews IncludesNOEXEC
    AddOutputFilter INCLUDES m3s inc ini
    AddOutputFilter INCLUDES;ENCECT xmlpp
    AllowOverride All
    Require all granted
</Directory>

The xmlpp file size is 3,295 bytes. written in Shift_JIS.
Used SSI tag is three <!--#echo var="SERVER_NAME"--> like
follow.

  <servletURL url="http://<!--#echo var="SERVER_NAME"-->/...

Client access to xmlpp file, the encect.exe process is
remains in service. I'm memory dump encect.exe and load to
WinDbg. Call stack is ReadFile(), it means encect.exe
waiting stdin, but Apache does not send any. Kill the
encect.exe, client receives body from first SSIed parsed
text. (Loose until first SSI tag.)

I tested INCLUDE;ENCECT to..
(A) INCLUDES only, client receives plain complete SSI
parsed xmlpp file. OK.
(B) ENCECT only, client receives responce header without
body. NG. This must encrypt xmlpp file.

Next, I tested mod_ext_filter.so to 2.4.25, but still NG.

Next, I read Apache HTTP Server Change log, I found
mod_filter changes. I tested mod_filter.so and
mod_ext_filter.so to 2.4.25, NG.

Next, I tested httpd.exe to 2.4.25, NG.

Next, I read Apache Lounge's used modules, I found APR is
upgraded to 1.6.2 from 1.5.x. So I tested libapr-1.dll,
libaprutil-1.dll to 2.4.25, OK! Works like 2.4.25 and
earlier version of Apache HTTP Server.