Already requested in Git issue #17 :

On Windows: A script to sent an email, kill zombie processes (needed now on Win), copy e.g. cert's to mail servers etc.

Btw.
There there is at moment no restart in mod-md code for Windows, maybe a dev has a solution (Maybe Bill) ?

In mod_md_os.c now:

#ifdef WIN32
apr_status_t md_server_graceful(apr_pool_t *p, server_rec *s)
{
   return APR_ENOTIMPL;
}
#else
apr_status_t md_server_graceful(apr_pool_t *p, server_rec *s)
{
   apr_status_t rv;
rv = (kill(getppid(), AP_SIG_GRACEFUL) < 0)? APR_ENOTIMPL : APR_SUCCESS; ap_log_error(APLOG_MARK, APLOG_TRACE1, errno, NULL, "sent signal to parent");
   return rv;
}
endif