I said before: In Apache.dsw is now  project xml  removed, it is not building
out of the box with current released apr-util. With coming apr-util 1.6.1 it
should be possible to build.

With the expat/xml changes in apr-util and httpd, it is now a hard job for most
win users to build.

Going with the “old” Apache.dsw and current apr-util, all looks fine. The
2.4.28 regression mod_proxy loadfactor issue is solved and it works now again.

Formal it is hard to say to go or not, so a +0.