Steffen in gmane.comp.apache.devel (Thu, 19 Oct 2017 23:15:32 +0200):
>I said before: In Apache.dsw is now  project xml  removed, it is not
>building out of the box with current released apr-util. With coming
>apr-util 1.6.1 it should be possible to build.
>
>With the expat/xml changes in apr-util and httpd, it is now a hard job
>for most win users to build.

Grmbl. I did not expect it to be that hard, even with apr-util 1.6.1.
Include directories like ./xml/expat/lib, env var XML_PARSER (which I
can guess what it has to be), XML_OPTIONS (no idea what to put there),
unresolved external symbol __imp__XML_ParserFree even if I link expat or
the old xml ...

>Formal it is hard to say to go or not, so a +0.

Mosterd na de maaltijd: -1.
--
Jan