> Am 23.10.2017 um 16:25 schrieb Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>:
> Hi Stefan,
> On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 2:42 PM, Stefan Eissing
> <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de> wrote:
>> Can you give me a sign if this will arrive soonish or need to be stashed?
> I've just updated the backport proposal with the change (r1812193)
> intended to address compatibility issues raised by Bill (MMN major
> bump). Looks good to me, Bill?
> Appart from this, it's still missing votes (2 now since I had to reset
> Mike's with the change), so reviewers/testers welcome ;)
Quid pro quo. Fair enough. ;-)
I'll await Bill's verdict and review if his thumb is up.