>  That's what commit-then-review means. If you failed to
> review it, you now have a six year knowledge gap and review to
> conduct. That's not sustainable, nobody at the project has that kind
> of time.

"Review" does not have a time limit. Anyone can, and should, review
whenever they wish. Just because something has been folded
in does not mean it has necessarily been reviewed. That is way
when we backport we transition to RTC, because we want to ENSURE
it's been reviewed.

Just tagging/releasing something that has been CTR does not
automatically nor magically make all the commits "reviewed".
Nor does it mean that people cannot re-review and even veto
the commit.

These are bits, not concrete.