Am 25.10.2017 um 18:26 schrieb Daniel Gruno:
On 10/25/2017 06:23 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
it is *not* helpful when you already have deployed httpd 2.4.29 that you
by random luck face a apr-1.6.3 build on the fedora buildserver

I'd suggest you post this to d...@apr.apache.org if you want them to
update their dist page.

i am not going to subscribe to every single devel list out there for single issues and had already submitted a bug as 1.6.x was over months invisible when you expect that the top part of the page is recent

both are apache projects, i assume that on this list are also apr-developers and when you look at mails like this one such issues should be sovled somehow and if it only means doing nothing else than a ordinary folder listing and remove the facny always outdated top paragraph

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 4:02 PM, Craig Young <cyo...@tripwire.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is what is referred to in the Apache 2.4.29 announcement, but please note that the Apache Portable Runtime v1.6.3 release resolved memory safety issues I found in functions used within HTTP server. This was released in conjunction with 2.4.29.

(https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=989222) either
this stuff on top should be removed completly or properly updated, if
it's not there at all one would look at the filelist

https://www.apache.org/dist/apr/

Important Notices
     Download from your nearest mirror site!
     APR 1.6.2 is the latest available version
     APR-util 1.6.0 is the latest available version
     APR-iconv 1.2.1 is the latest available version

APR 1.6.2 is the latest available version

APR 1.6.2 has been released, and should be considered "general
availability".
APR-util 1.6.0 is the latest available version

APR-util 1.6.0 has been released, and should be considered "general
availability"