WebSocket fans, if you have not seen it, have a look at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcmanus-httpbis-h2-websockets-02

If you develop on mod_proxy_wstunnel or have some other means, like Graham's
mod_wsgi, to use websockets with Apache, I am all ears if you want to make your
module do websockets over HTTP/2.

I can implement some special magic sauce to make the described CONNECT on a h2
stream happen and pass what ever info/negotiation to your module. Fro there
you'd need to tell me what else you need. Websockets are not my speciality. If
you find that you need a new hook/meta data/env vars/functions that mod_http2
can provide I am all ears.

Cheers,

Stefan