Hey,

could you try the patch below and produce such a lovely log file again?
H2MaxWorkers please back to before, unconfigured. Thanks! This is a small
change that a) logs the interaction with h2_workers a bit more and makes sure
that time gets lost where I think it does. It also switches the fifo queue in
set mode where duplicate entries are checked, in case that interferes here.

Cheers,

Stefan