Le 06/04/2018 à 20:23, Eric Covener a écrit :
On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 2:10 PM, Christophe Jaillet
<christophe.jail...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
Hi list,

I'm working on PR 62220 and I don't understand what could cause the reported
regression.

Apparently the behavior of RemoteIPInternalProxyList has changed in 2.4.33.
But RemoteIPInternalProxy (without List) still works as expected.

Looking at the implementation of the 2 directives, RemoteIPInternalProxyList
is equivalent to several RemoteIPInternalProxy directives. So why one should
stop working and not the other?

After some debugging, it appeared that removing the EXEC_ON_READ from
RemoteIPInternalProxyList makes it work as expected again.

My question are:
   - why is RemoteIPInternalProxyList defined with EXEC_ON_READ? This makes
nearly no cense so me.
I guess it makes some sense in that it is acting almost like an
"Include", so I don't think it's a copy/paste kind of thing.

   - BUT if removing it is the solution, why was it working before???
is it broken w/o vhosts? I am not sure cmd->server is right for
EXEC_ON_READ?  Maybe something in this neighborhood?

Hi,
at least the 'config' used in 'proxies_set()' is not the same when parsing RemoteIPInternalProxyList  and RemoteIPInternalProxy directives.
And yes, according to my test, it seems to work without vhosts.

CJ