Hello

I noticed this commit recently to mod_ssl by Joe Orton (notroj):

*mod_ssl: Add support for loading TLS certificates through the PKCS#11 *
https://github.com/apache/httpd/commit/9007b62ecc0ad59edb37ec5f267a08868064699c

I am interested in something similar, but for servers (virtualhosts)
instead of Engines (i.e. modssl_load_server_keypair).

Basically my use case is I want to construct (or obtain) an SSL_CTX from
another server for an authorization module - partly to avoid having to deal
directly with loading encrypted certificates myself. Allowing Apache to "do
it's thing" in that regard, and then pinching the loaded keypair/SSL_CTX
from another server_rec saves a lot of hassle, and quite frankly makes it
possible.

So basically I would like to start a discussion of whether a similar
function modssl_load_*server*_keypair() or modssl_load_server_sslctx() is
possible.

Cheers,