On 05/23/2018 10:32 AM, Marion et Christophe JAILLET wrote:
> '--with-test-suite=...' is for the Perl test framework, not for the
> 'test/httpdunit'.

Ah, yes! Thanks for the reminder; --with-test-suite only enables the `make check` functionality. Sorry, it's been too long.

On 05/23/2018 01:21 PM, Christophe Jaillet wrote:
I can reproduce the issue if I don't pass any --enable-mpms-shared paramater to ./configure.

Me too. The problem, I think, is that the $(MPM_LIB) depends on symbols in server/libmain.la, but comes after it in the $(PROGRAM_DEPENDENCIES). That won't work. Moving $(MPM_LIB) up above server/libmain.la in the top-level Makefile.in seems to solve the problem for me, but I'm not able to sufficiently test tonight to make sure it doesn't break something else. HTH?

--Jacob