Le 30/05/2018 à 00:40, Yann Ylavic a écrit :
Hi Christophe,

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 10:00 PM,  <jaillet...@apache.org> wrote:
Author: jailletc36
Date: Fri May 25 20:00:04 2018
New Revision: 1832275

Log:
Add test for ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain and ProxyPassReverseCookiePath.

See PR 61560.
Corrently broken, but working on a fix :)
Even after r1832283, t/modules/proxy.t fails in 2.4.x:
Yes. I was not clear enough about what I was about to fix. Not the test itself (r1832283 only adds some other cases), but the code in trunk (in r1832280), which will be proposed for backport soon. I still waiting, because I want to double check something.I think that the 'apr_pstrdup' added before the main 'while' loop I've added can be avoided. I was thinking that 'apr_strtok' would modify the source (i.e. add a \0 where needed to split the string), but in fact, it duplicates each token and only keep track of the current position in the, un-modified, input.
So, a follow-up should arrive tonight or tomorrow's evening.

Do these depend on r1832280 (not in 2.4.x yet)?

Thanks,
Yann.

Yes, that's it.

CJ