Build and tested by Apache Lounge Community Windows Win32/Win64 VC11,
VC14 VC15, no trouble reports received.
Build with by Microsoft supported convert with the in the tarball
included dsw/dsp/makefile files.
Build with dependencies:
- httpd.exe with OPENSSL_Applink and VC14/15 SupportedOS Manifest
- nghttp2 1.36.0
- jansson 2.12
- VC15 openssl 1.1.1a, VC14/11 1.0.2q
- curl 7.63.0 WinSSL
- apr 1.6.5
- apr-util 1.6.1 with Crypto OpenSSL enabled
- apr-iconv 1.2.2
- zlib 1.2.11
- brotli 1.0.7
- pcre 8.42 with JIT, SUPPORT_UTF, SUPPORT_UNICODE_PROPERTIES,
- libxml2 2.9.9
- lua 5.2.4 with LUA_COMPAT_ALL
- expat 2.2.6
Not seen new warnings over I reported here before.
On Thursday 17/01/2019 at 19:49, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:
Please find below the proposed release tarball and signatures:
I would like to call a VOTE over the next few days to release this
candidate tarball as 2.4.38:
[ ] +1: It's not just good, it's good enough!
[ ] +0: Let's have a talk.
[ ] -1: There's trouble in paradise. Here's what's wrong.
The computed digests of the tarball up for vote are:
sha1: 6ee19a7b936a6ddbbf81b313c4a8b38bf232b40e *httpd-2.4.38.tar.gz