> Am 21.02.2019 um 00:46 schrieb Daniel Ruggeri <drugg...@primary.net>:
>
> Hi, all;
> I was approached to see if I would be interested/willing to work on code to
> support encrypted client keys for the proxy. Unfortunately, I had to pass
> since I just don't have the time, but figured I'd reach out here to see if
> anyone here has the time/expertise/interest.
>
> I know it's an odd thing to ask, but thought it's worth bringing up because
> I'd personally love to see this functionality :-)
>
> Feel free to reply directly to me if you don't want to share with the list.

It's no secret that I sometimes take money for developing free software. I have
some openings later this year. If this fits the time frame and going via a
German company is not weird, feel free to forward my name and email.

Cheers,

Stefan

PS. I do not find it weird at all to ask here. I see really no difference
between an employee intended to put time into open source vs. a person hired
for a certain development in an open source project. And I do not feel that we
are competing here, either. That'd be a different thing indeed.