On 2/16/22 10:32 AM, Stefan Eissing wrote:
> How about we close stale issues on our bugzilla after a year without changes
> with
>
> WONTFIX
> We are sorry, but no one found the interest/time to work on this.
>
> ideally as an automated job somewhere?

What is the issue with keeping them open? I guess this would be the most honest
choice. If we decide deliberately that we don't
want to do something we can close it explicitly as WONTFIX.
Otherwise I think we have no one in our back that forces us to close tickets
within a particular time frame to meet whatever KPI :-)

Regards

RĂ¼diger