Le 16/02/2022 à 10:32, Stefan Eissing a écrit :
How about we close stale issues on our bugzilla after a year without changes
with

WONTFIX
We are sorry, but no one found the interest/time to work on this.

ideally as an automated job somewhere?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

Hi,

I share Rüdiger point of view.

However, in the past, there has already been some mass updates (random example BZ 55039) It has been done more than 1 year after the official EOL of the 2.2.x branch and only targeted 2.0.x and 2.2.x bugs.

I'm fine with the extensive explanation added and with the timing, long enough after EOL.

This approach could be refined with mass closing old entries tagged against HEAD. For example in BZ 41088, 2.5-HEAD was certainly not against the actual 2.5 when opened in 2006.

Such mass-updates can be done directly within the bugzilla HMI. Not sure if it requires some special rights, but should it need some special karma, some of us already have it.

CJ