On 1/18/23 7:01 AM, Helmut K. C. Tessarek wrote:
> Additional info:
>
> I reverted back to 2.4.54 and the errors are gone. It also seems that the
> subjective of course.
>
> Without any proof I suspect that there is some sort of contention/lock issue
> with h2 that might also result in a 500 now and then
> due to maybe a race condition? This his highly speculative of course.

Some questions:

1. As you suspect h2 have you tried running 2.4.55 without mod_http2?
2. As you see the 500 errors only in the access log are they only for HTTP/2.0
or also for other protocol versions?
3. Do you use %L in your access and error log which eases correlating the logs?
4. What loglevel do you use and what would be the highest one you could set
given the nature of the error (sporadic) and the
traffic on your side?

Regards

RĂ¼diger