Hello,

I will have access to other DAO instances within a DAO instance to have access to other data infos. Therefore I need the context id of current DAO instance.

For example:

I have a UserSqlMapDao and a GroupSqlMapDao.

I support requesting users with group infos. Therefore I will request all groups from the GroupSqlMapDao within the UserSqlMapDao class.
I support also more than one database so I need the context id.

Best regards
Manuel

PRÜFTECHNIK Condition Monitoring
Franz-Bayer-Straße 14
D-88213 Ravensburg
http://www.pruftechnik.com
Tel: +49 (0)751 76956-12
Fax: +49 (0)751 76956-79

Larry Meadors <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

09.02.2006 16:44

Please respond to
dev@ibatis.apache.org

dev@ibatis.apache.org
cc
Subject
Re: support

What is it that you are trying to accomplish with this?

Larry