Sorry Jeff! It wasn't my intention to go off topic; I was just trying to help out the development process. I don't know what you mean by "nothing for ibatis is in maven now" because I can use M2 to grab ibatis from the maven repo:

http://ibiblio.org/maven2/com/ibatis/

I use Eclipse IDE and I know how to attach source. However, if I update my dependencies in M2, the source attachment will disappear because M2 generates my eclipse project classpath. It's a big nuisance, and this is a heads-up because anyone using M2 with ibatis experiences this.

Thanks,
paul

Jeff Butler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Since nothing for iBATIS is in Maven now, I assume you are doing something extra to add iBATIS to your project.  You can do another something extra and attach the source to your IDE.  I could tell you how to do it in Eclipse or WSAD/RAD if you need help - we have no problem stepping into iBATIS source.  But that should be another discussion thread on the user list.  This discussion is taking this thread far off topic.

Jeff Butler