That's good to hear. I'm too lazy to go confirm much of this :). So,
thanks for doing some foot work to find examples where this is being
used without problem. I know Maven provides for this feature. But, I
have run across other features that were provided for and wound up
causing headaches. Anyway, this is all good feedback.