We found a problem when use ibatis 2.3.4 in spring dm,ibatis can't find
sql-map2.dtd,and try to resolve it by network.

By digging the source
code(com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapClasspathEntityResolver  and
com.ibatis.common.resources.Resources),we found ibatis will always find the
resources in the jar with Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader(),but
in OSGi environment,this class loader will be the other bundler's cl,so the
issue occurs.

To resolve this , we can use Resources.setDefaultClassLoader before ibatis
is initalized,but this is not a very clean way.

So, we suggest ibatis always find the dtd in the "JAR" and not in the
classpath .