Hi,
I was wondering if wasn't possible to get the connection used by Ibatis
Migrator from a JNDI resource.

I'm using migrator not as command line but inside a web application. Every
time I redeploy my application, a servlet is started up and tries to "up"
the version of the database (using the UpCommand Class). The problem is that
now I need to repeat the database config inside the migrator property file.
If I could just set a jndi resource like "comp/env/jdbc/myapp" would be very
nice.

I don't know if you were thinking about this kind of usage for Ibatis
Migrator, but it seems to be a good idea.

Leandro