+1 (binding)

- verified signature and checksum
- tarball matches the rc0 tag
- LICENSE/NOTICE/headers look good
- ran verify_rc.sh on macOS arm64 with go 1.26.4, all tests pass

Sung

On 2026/09/30 16:25:18 Russell Spitzer wrote:
> +1 (binding)
> 
> Verified all the normal things (Checksums, Keys, Signatures)
> Ran the dev verification suite included in the Repo
> Complained about "Claude.md" to Matt :)
> Ran all tests and such.
> 
> On Wed, Sep 30, 2026 at 2:21 AM Xuanwo <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> > +1 (non-binding)
> >
> > I verified the SHA-512 checksum and signature, matched the source archive
> > to v0.7.0-rc0, checked LICENSE/NOTICE and license headers, and built the
> > downloaded source.
> >
> > The default test suite passes with Go 1.25.9 on Linux: 3,344 tests passed.
> > On Go 1.27.1, I observed one Puffin checksum error-message assertion
> > failure; the call still rejected the corrupted input. I consider this
> > non-blocking.
> >
> > Thanks for preparing the release!
> >
> > Xuanwo
> >
> 

Reply via email to