On 11/2/2015 8:40 PM, Dmitriy Setrakyan wrote:
On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 6:58 AM, M G <endian...@gmail.com> wrote:

Can/will this include https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1681 ?

I don’t see why not. Would be nice if one of the committers could pick up
the review for this patch.

Dmitriy and other committers, who keep an eye on public API changes, are you OK with the changes in CacheConfiguration API done in IGNITE-1681?

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Anton Vinogradov <avinogra...@gridgain.com