Hi:

I know,thanks!

在 16/9/20 23:07, Yakov Zhdanov 写道:
This
overrides
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.multicast.TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder#setMulticastGroup

--Yakov

Hi:

what is the java api?

在 16/9/20 22:03, Yakov Zhdanov 写道:

Hi!
When I need to isolate clusters in the same network I pass
-DIGNITE_OVERRIDE_MCAST_GRP=x.x.x.x to java process starting node or
-J-DIGNITE_OVERRIDE_MCAST_GRP=x.x.x.x as ignite.sh parameter.

--Yakov

Guys:
in our network, we want to isolate some of the machine to build cluster
for testing, I looked at the following document,also do the test, but
found
that this document may not be correct:

https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.7/docs/cluster-config#isol
ated-ignite-clusters-on-the-same-set-of-machin

If the addresses property of TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder is set to 127.0.0.1,
multiple ignite nodes started in the same machine,is the isolation of
cluster, has nothing to do with the localPort attribute, if do not set
the
addresses property, even if the localPort property of TcpDiscoverySpi and
TcpCommunicationSpi are diff, also belong to the same cluster.

The way I think is to set the IP address list for the addresses property,
but it doesn't look elegant, does anyone in the community know the right,
or elegant way?