Denis,

I'm ready to merge it as soon as the 1.8 branch is ready. Once it ready I'm
and DML is merged to it, I'm going to merge 1.8 to my branch. After that I
believe there is going to be some kind of testing from my side and review
from the community side and then I'll merge it to 1.8 once my contribution
is accepted. I believe everything from my side is not going to take more
than
few hours, so it all depends on when 1.8 branch is ready and how long review
is going to take.

Best Regards,
Igor