Igor,

Finally, I could set up the PHP PDO environment and execute the queries,
provided in the guidance [1].

However, I’ve faced with a couple of the issue that should be addressed as a
part of 1.8
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4347>
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-4346>

Regardless of that, I’ve improved the documentation and adjusted the code
snippets in such a way that everything works fine even with those two bugs.

I think we’re done with this documentation. Thanks you a lot for its
preparation!

[1] https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/v1.7/docs/php-pdo
<https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/v1.7/docs/php-pdo>

—