      From: Sally Khudairi <s...@apache.org>
 To: Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>; Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "dev@ignite.apache.org" <dev@ignite.apache.org>; Prachi Garg
<pg...@gridgain.com>; Sally Khudairi <s...@apache.org>
 Sent: Monday, January 9, 2017 4:16 PM
 Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 1.8.0 Released

Thanks, Denis. I'm working on a draft and will send it over for review in the
next couple of days.
Kind regards,Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and
brevity]

 On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 13:33, Denis Magda<dma...@apache.org> wrote:  Roman,
perfect! Well done!
*Prachi*, please add Roman’s blog to Apache Ignite’s blogs
list:https://ignite.apache.org/blogs.html
*Sally*, considering that all the information is already at place is it a good
time to wrap it up in an Apache official announcement?
—Denis