Oh wow --Denis, thank you!
I must say, the documentation on Ignite is exhaustive and comprehensive, so
pulling things together was an "embarrassment of riches" experience <g>. Gold
Star to the PMC --I'll definitely use this as an example for other projects to
emulate.

OK...I just sent you editing credentials, and look forward to locking in the
copy hopefully by 6PM ET on Tuesday so we can go live Wednesday morning.
Does that work for you?
Kind thanks again,Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and
brevity]

  On Sat, Jan 14, 2017 at 23:38, Denis Magda<dma...@apache.org> wrote:   Sally,
You understood everything perfectly well producing such a clear and great
article! Not sure that anyone could write better ;)
Please give editing permissions to my google account (magda7...@gmail.com).
I’ll fill in the missing part.
—Denis