I could reproduce the issue and this should be what Denis K. meant by saying
“expiration policy works incorrectly”.

If you remove the expiration policy from the caches' configuration then the
issue disappears. In general, SQL engine processes an expiration event properly
because the SQL queries return an empty result set as expected but something
doesn’t work well with key-value operations.

*Denis K*, *Vlad P.*, as creators of the ticket please confirm that this is the
case.

Please keep debugging this and switch to the latest Ignite version.

—
Denis