Vyacheslav,

Is it possible to propose implementation that can be switched on on-demand?
In this case it should not affect performance of current solution.

I mean, that users should make decision what is more important for them:
throutput or memory/net usage.
May be they will be choose not all objects, or only some attributes of
objects for compress.

--

Best Regards, Anton Churaev