Hello everebody.

I would like to clarify about some moments in marshaller about custom
serialization.

1. I suggest to divide the issue into two tasks: support the Externalizable
and support the Serializable. The second task is to do as a separate issue.

2. In case the Optimized marshaller when object is the Extenalizable
BinaryUtils.unmarshal() return deserialize value. But if we will not use
Optimized marshaller and write the Extenalizable as the Object(103) it
return the BinaryObjectExImpl. It break testBuilderExternalizable. (If we
replace Externalizable to Binarilylizable it also dont work). Fix - check
that object is the Extenalizable and deserialize
manual(BinaryUtils.java:1833 in PR). We will use this fix or return
BinaryObjectExImpl?

3. What are priority if was implemented several interfaces: Binarylizable
-> Externalizable -> Serializable ?

Also can you pre review this issue?
PR: https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/2160

--