Seems like a simple API for an external cron-like service to invoke an
action in Ignite would suffice, no? There are about a million of
scheduling services like that already, some have very good integration
into orchestrators of all sorts. Perhaps a trivial REST would do
instead of durable services, etc.?

Cos
--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author,
and do not necessarily represent the views of any company the author
might be affiliated with at the moment of writing.