I am fixing this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-5966?filter=-1
Reviewing it with Vladimir Ozerov and Sergey Chugunov:
----------------------------------
ПРОБЛЕМА
“get” не работает для данных загруженных из cache store
ROOT CAUSE
There two separate type information stores: metadata store backed by the
file system and binary marshaller’s “type ID -> type name” store. Binary
marshaller use the latter one when deserialising objects.
BinaryObjectBuilderImpl used by the CacheJdbcPojoStore updates only
metadata store but not the marshaller mappings cache. Thus we get this
issue described in the ticket.
SOLUTION
Update BinaryObjectBuilderImpl to add type mapping to the marshaller cache.