Folks,

I created the branch *ignite-2.3* to finalize release scope. Please make
sure that only tickets targeted for 2.3 release are merged to this branch.
Let's take a week for finalization and stabilization, and then start
testing.

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 10:16 AM, Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
wrote:

> Igniters,
>
> I created our standard release page for AI 2.3 [1]. As nobody had
> objections on dates, I propose to dedicate next week for stabilization and
> start testing then.
> Also I created release branch ignite-2.3. Let's make sure that effective
> of next Tuesday, 3 Oct, we merge only release-related changes to this
> branch.
>
> Vladimir.
>
> [1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.3
>
> On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 10:10 AM, Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Pavel, Sergey.
>>
>> All mentioned tickets definitely important for the release. Let's do our
>> best to fit them.
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 11:06 AM, schernolyas <
>> sergey.chernol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Vladimir!
>>>
>>> Could you add to future release by PR
>>> (http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/GitHu
>>> b-ignite-pull-request-2737-IGNITE-6286-fix-org-h2-jdbc-