Igniters,

As far as I can see we almost ready with 2.3 scope, except of two major
things:
1) New persistence configuration with ability to enable persistence on
per-region basis [1]
2) And sqlline tool which will simplify SQL access to Ignite cluster [2]

Let's wait for these two tickets and then start testing.

Vladimir.