Igniters,

I’m glad to share that the new SQL doc is ready for proof read:
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs

Main sections:
- Overview - SQL capabilities outline and getting started guide.
- SQL Reference - SQL itself with all the commands and operations.
- Architecture - insights on how SQL engine works and some of its features.
- JDBC
- ODBC
- Tools and Analytics - tools to work with Ignite as with SQL database.
-  Java Dev Guide - Java specific features
- .NET Dev Guide - .NET specific features
- C++ Dev Guide - C++ specific features

Note, that all the SQL related pages will be hidden (consider removed) on Java,
.NET and C++ readme.io sites in 2.3. All the SQL related capabilities have to
be documented on this new specific doc.

Here is we’re tracking minor documentation tasks to close before the release:

Many thanks to Sergey Puchnin for the help with SQL reference documentation!

—
Denis