Guys,

I have added the documentation for Cluster Activation -
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cluster-activation

While documenting, I noticed that the message printed on executing the
"control.sh --activate|deactivate" command is not giving me any useful
information. I can't tell if the cluster is active or not.
Similarly, the help message for "control.sh --help" is not very helpful :)

-P