Nikita,

Your solution sounds reasonable from the first glance. However, the
communication layer processes a dozen of small system messages that should be
excluded from the compression. Guess, that we will spend more time on
compressing/decompressing them thus diminishing the positive effect of the
compression.

Alexey K., Vladimir O.,

What if we create Zip version of the binary marshaller the same way we
implemented GridClientZipOptimizedMarshaller?

—
Denis