Hi Igniters!

I’m working on the similar feature for my own project.
I would like to suggest use in-line compression and write encoded bytes in
network channel by bytes array buffer. It allows us avoiding expensive
memory allocation.
The described design may be implemented in TcpCommunicationSpi level. We
can introduce pluggable compressor on TCP level where we will be able to
describe our compression strategy, for example, exclude some small messages
and many other.

If the community doesn't mind I will file the ticket and will start
implementing it.
Any thoughts?

--
Best wishes,