Val,

Your suggestion to prohibit any cache operation on partition loss does not
make sense to me. Why should I care about some partition during particular
operation if I don't access it? Imagine I use data on nodes A and B
performing reads and writes and node C crashes in the middle of tx. Should
my tx be rolled back? I think no.

As far as difference it seems that IGNORE resets lost status for affected
partitions and READ_WRITE_ALL does not.

* @see Ignite#resetLostPartitions(Collection)
* @see IgniteCache#lostPartitions()

--Yakov