Alex, I am against reducing cluster operation. I tried to explain in the
prev email that it is impossible to have consistent approach here. You can
prohibit operations only after exchange completes. However, in this case
plenty of transactions are committed on previous cache topology having
nodes they do not touch crashed/left the grid.

--Yakov