Thanks for your comments,

I will try to separate network compression for clients and servers.

It makes sense to enable compression on servers if we have SSL turned on. I
tested rebalancing time and compression+ssl is faster. SSL throughput is
limited by 800 Mbits/sec per connection and if enable compression, it
boosted up to 1100 Mbits.

--
Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita