Hello,

I've made some research about this problem and i think that in general we
should move stopAllGrids method in GridAbstractTest class to
afterTestsStopped method with some changes. Am I right?

Also, I have a question about stopAllGrids(boolean cancel) this "cancel"
argument. Why in some cases we should interrupt ComputeJob and in some
cases shouldn't? For example here:
IgniteBaselineAffinityTopologyActivationTest#afterTest
we call method stopAllGrids(false) this way. Why not "true" argument
instead?