Hi all,

I've made some changes based on our previous discusstions, please see PR
[1]:
1) Remove duplicated code for stopGrid (by index and by name);
2) Add new method that thows exception if not all grids haven't stopped
correctly;
3)  Change tests that have been affected by this changes;

Also, I have some thoughts for clarification:
1) beforeTestsStart() - I expect here in subtests that grids are not
started yet. Am I right?
2) I think we should call stopAllGrids in tearDown method. So, if in some
cases we'll override afterTestsStop in subclasses and forgot to call
super() it won't lead us to exception.

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3542
[2] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=717275